Wednesday, April 30, 2008
I cant believe how fast time goes by. April is pretty much over. But when I think that we have only been living here for 2 1/2 months it sure seems a lot longer than that. I had another conference in Salt Lake this last weekend so we decided to go up a day early and we took Addy to Hogle Zoo. boy did she have fun. She thinks animals are so fun. She would grab on to the fence and try to climb over the top to get closer and everything said "woof" It was very fun but so crowded. I think it probably had to do with it being one of the first weeken
ds that the sun has been out and it was kind of warm. So I just thought I would post a few pictures from that. The other thing we did was went to temple square and walked around. It was so nice. Addy made so many friends and the feeling is always so special on the temple grounds. I really miss going to Logan temple and walking around the grounds there. I just read a talk by Pres. Eyring from october 2007 conference
and in it he said that he started a journal where every day he wrote down ways that he saw how the Lords hand had touched his family's life. As I was reading that it reminded me of being on temple square with my family, smelling the beautiful flowers, feeling the warm sun, and seeing the beautiful temple and pictures of Christ and it made me realize that that was the Lord's hand touching our family that day and testifying to us the importance of family and Gods love for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How Fun!! I want to take my kids to the Zoo although I wish we had a better zoo than Hoggle Zoo. I know what you mean about His hand touching our lives. I am so blessed and all I have to do is look around to see that. It will be fun to see you guys in a week!! What are you planning on doing while here? You'll have to come see our Fort!
Post a Comment