Coloring easter eggs with Mommy and golfing with Daddy. I am a lucky girl.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Happy Easter. I am sad
Easter is over already it came so early and so fast that I feel like it hasnt even happened yet. Easter is one of my favorite holidays. I love the time of year and that it is finally starting to get warm outside. I love the colors, and the spirit that comes with the holiday. I especially love that it means that general conference is coming soon. I love that it helps me to reflect on the Savior and his teachings more. And I love cadbury mini eggs that come out at Easter time. I am such a sucker for those. I kid you not I could eat a whole bag in one day and enjoy every bit of it. They come out at Christmas time to but they aren't as good then. So it is a good thing for my hips that they are a seasonal candy. We had a very nice Easter. Addy want on her first Easter Egg hunt- it was more fun for us than her ( I think). we had pretty nice weather and were able to go golfing and Dustin got to go 4-wheeling. I just feel very blessed with what a wonderful life we have. We have such a supportive family, the gospel, a nice home, health, and cadbury mini eggs :) I had a fun incident occur the other day: I wanted to check out the little library in our town and I walked in and the librarian was my second cousin Loyette. She was quite shocked and excited that she now has a relative from her side of
the family living in Emery county. What a small world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my heck addy looks so big and different! those pictures are adorable! i want to be there SOOO bad. im practicing my driving so someday i can just steal the car and drive down there! we are coming very soon! addy looks so cute in that yellow dress!
Sara, DON'T say the "H" word ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel like I am reading an R rated comment. Ok, now that I have my breath back, yes Addy does look very cute and you guys make a wonderful, if not Little family (Next Easter there ought to be another little huntsman baby don't ya think?) Ok now that I have offended not one but two of my sisters I will stop and say I didn't mean to offend in fact my comments are only out of love and trying to be the BEST big sister that I can!! Life if great hey post some house pictures I would love to see what it looks like from the street. Love you!!!
Post a Comment