Tuesday, April 1, 2008



Well guess what I have news too, just like Colette!!!!!!!
So work has been keeping me busy. It is very different work here in Price than it was in Logan. I really miss my friends and co-workers and the nice new facility we had as well as all the new equipment.  It is kind of like stepping back in time about 10 years. But there is good and bad to everything. Here when I work I am the only labor nurse on, so that is kind of scary cause I have to take whatever walks in when it walks in regardless of what I already have.  I also miss having co-workers that I can ask their opinions and advice on things when I work as well.  We always helped each other out, but now I feel like I am alone.  But I do like that it is a more layed back relaxed enviornment- it doesnt feel like we try to get patients in and out as fast as we can.  It is also more personal, but that comes with a small town. The people down here are very nice as well. It just amazes me at how many more young unmarried girls there are having babies down here than up in Logan.  We miss Logan and all but I have come to realize that it doesnt really matter where you live as long as you have your own family. Life is good.
Oh P.S. by the way I really am not pregnant. APRIL FOOLS!  I know that was mean.  The first year we were married I was really bad and came home with a positive pregnancy test from the hospital.  (I am sorry Dustin that was low)

2 comments:

Colette said...

GRRRRRRRR!!! Taht was low. I was so excited to be pregnant again with you!!!!!! Next time it better be for real, and I want a personal message you know the phone!!!! Take care, love Colette

Alycia said...

LOL!